Meet Alex Rezende
Alex Rezende is a top producing mega-agent/team leader turned broker after buyer ownership in RE/MAX Pioneers in Cypress, TX. He's built an incredible business that consistently ranks in the top team in Texas and Houston for total sales and closed volume.
With team numbers of $88 million you're probably thinking, “I bet he's got a huge team”. Well usually I would agree with you too, but in this case, we would both be wrong.
Alex accomplished those monstrous numbers with just a team of 6 agents & admin TOTAL.
He credits a hardcore work ethic and some serious marketing strategies like geographic farming for his beastly results.
Listen in as he breaks down just how he manages to close $44 million in personal production, manage a team that does another $44 million as well as runs a successful brokerage.
- 1:00 — How He Became ‘The New Home Dude'
- 4:46 — Building Your Business During A Recession
- 6:08 — The Leap to Becoming a Broker/Owner
- 8:00 — His Unique Team Business Model
- 10:24 — Hire Talent Over Everything
- 12:00 — Running a Team & While Selling
- 14:03 — “You can't grow unless you let go.”
- 15:25 — Alex's New Home Strategy
- 19:35 — Neighborhood Double-Down Pro Tip
- 20:20 — The truth about open houses
- 24:05 — The story of Alex Rezende
- 27:30 — 50% New Home Transactions
- 28:40 — $88 Million in 2016 Team Production
- 30:25 — First & Foremost serve current clients
- 32:30 — The CRMs and Technology
- 35:10 — Alex's Secrets to Success
- 36:25 — A Day in The Life of Alex Rezende
- 41:38 — Always, always, always Buyer Consultation
- 43:30 — Use the Law of Attraction Choose Your Business
- 45:15 — More Open Houses Than Agents
- 48:00 — Handling Team Troubles
- 53:00 — Time Management Pro-Tips
- 55:35 — Hobbies That Pay Big
- 59:05 — Investing in Your Clients
- 1:01:50 — Past Client Giveaways
- 1:02:50 — Message to New Agents
- 1:05:15 — What's next for Alex
- 1:07:28 — The Impact of Selling Real Estate
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
Special thanks to Alex for joining me this week. Until next time!