Meet Andy Wydler
Listen in as Andy Wydler shares his story of going from getting laid off from his job in the middle of his girlfriend’s pregnancy to grossing over $50,000 in his first 6 months and then going on to make over $100k in his first full year.
Not only is he a great real estate agent, but he’s also a great dad that has designed his business around being there for his kids and is truly a perfect example of a #CompleteAgent.
- 1:31 — Juggling Real Estate & Fatherhood
- 5:00 — Why you should check the MLS more than Facebook
- 6:10 — The Power of Having an Investor List
- 8:50 — Andy’s Experience Working For An Asset Manager
- 13:45 — Getting Laid Off When Your Wife is Pregnant
- 15:30 — With Good Service Comes Referrals
- 17:20 — Social Proof That Actually Works
- 18:55 — Seller Lead Generation on a Moped
- 26:00 — That Point in a FSBO’s Life
- 28:45 — You Have To Do Your Homework
- 30:20 — Listings Are Cool, but Buyers Are Gold
- 37:10 — You Don’t Have to Make a Killing
- 39:55 — Treat Everyone The Same
- 45:00 — Andy’s Secrets to Success
- 47:50 — You Make Your Money When You Buy
- 48:10 — The Missing Link in Developments & Flips
- 54:45 — The Real Estate Agents 401k
- 56:00 — Andy’s First and Worst Job
- 56:45 — What He Would Say To A New Agent
- 58:30 — Always Talk To The Neighbors
- 59:15 — Why Andy Keeps It Casual
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
Special thanks to Andy for joining me this week. Until next time!